Here are few items that every old school motorcycle rider should own. I ride a 1980 Suzuki DR400 and some of my riding attire dates back to 1945. I like my equipment to be functional and stylish. Here's the rundown.
1. Vintage Malcolm Smith Suzuki racing jersey made in Spain - Malcolm Smith is an off-road legend. The combination of the American flag and Suzuki collaboration is pretty darn cool.
2. Vintage Georgia logger boots - Retro styling and they allow you to walk around in comfort when you aren't on the bike.
3. Vintage Stadium Project 3 Suzuki helmet - It's so hard to find an original helmet that matches a bone stock DR400.
4. Reproduction pilot style goggles - Classic styling from street to the dirt and they make you want to get into airplanes.
5. On Any Sunday DVD - The best motorcycle movie ever made and the best inspiration for every ride I've ever been on.
6. World War II military canteen - A war canteen was always the vessel to stay hydrated back in the old days.